tirsdag 2. mai 2017

Beat Me Logo Design

The first two slides are the coloured and the black and white version of the logo, followed up by the original design for the logo before I found out that we had to use negative space in our logo. The next two slides are screenshots of me working on the logo, and how my logo progressed whilst i used rulers. After that I have two slides of experimental concepts for the logo. One only being the letters BM, like an app or something similar. I prefered having all the letters, so I went with that instead. The other one has the letters float on the lines like a music sheet, but besides looking unpleasent it wasn't timely, like the logo was supposed to be according to it's description in the assignment. It should be timely and affordable. I made the logo look vivid, and the font I used doesn't scream "luxury". The next slides have the logo on some mashups. I thought that the bags looked nice because the shape of the logo fits with the overall design og the bag. The colours also contrast with the bag, and the negative space makes the text white. Then there's a slide with multiple background colours. Here I was testing out different colors, and it was here that I really went for the theme. As you can probably tell I ended up going for the red one, and beside that slide is the moodboard I created for the logo, which features pictures and fonts that shaped the theme and look, and also served as inspiration. I learned a lot about Adobe Illustrator from this assignment, and even though I'm not 100% proud of the outcome of the logo, this assignment definetly boosted by interest in logo design. I will never look at a logo the same.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar